Pages

Followers

Thursday, 30 March 2017

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration- Congratulations!


Hello my lovelies!!! The weeks sure are whizzing by and its time once again to share my latest make for the  My Mum's Craft Shop blog. I HAD to get this MFT "Bundle of baby clothes dies" set, and create this cute scene. I adore these tiny outfits . 
I used the "Radiating Rays" stencil to create the background, and framed it all with the Die-namics Single Stitch Line Rounded Rectangles Frames




Te sentiment I added from the PC... Quick and super cute! 
Hope you like it.
I would like to enter this in..
1.Creative Knockouts -Anything Goes
2.Southern Girls -Use A Die Cut 
3.Crafty Gals Corner -  Anything Goes

 Thanks for popping by.
Hugs
Lis-M x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa, love those die cuts and the suns rays behind the washing. Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and great with the yellow.
    Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe I am loving the onsies and bibs. I love the sun and colors that you used. Thank you so much for playing with us at Creative Knockouts Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete